At any point in your savings journey, you can add a one-time deposit to get to your savings goal faster or to complete your goal when you are close. If you would like to make a one-time deposit, follow the instructions below
1. Sign in to your Accrue savings dashboard
2. Select the Savings goal you would like to deposit in; you can also add a new wallet
3. Select the Add Funds button on your wallet homepage
4. Choose "Make a one-time deposit"
5. Enter the amount you want to deposit or choose a pre-selected amount, then click “Continue.”
6. Choose your funding account (you can also add a new one if you like).
7. Verify you selected the correct funding account and press continue
8. Once the payment is processed, you will see this confirmation screen with the amount of your deposit and the rewards you earned for it! Click "Continue."
9. Congratulations! You have earned your top reward rate for any deposit made in the next 30 days! See your new rate on the next screen
If you have any problems or questions about adding extra funds to your savings plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1(844)918-3672.